Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Cure

I first heard of Cure when i was 16 years old. The song that caught my ears was "Friday I'm in love". At that time, Cure wasn't hot on my radar as American top 40 music like Michael Jackson were staples. Bands like Tears for Fears, Howard Jones and other British acts were considered "indie". I didn't take notice of The Cure until I started collecting vinyl in the early 90s. i guess i pick up the pieces mostly from 2nd hand record shops and a few were from eBay.
I have a few interesting vinyl from the Cure like a promo vinyl, colored vinyl, Basically a colored vinyl is, as the name suggest colored, unlike mostly which are black in color.

Enjoy the Cure on vinyl, arranged chronologically:


Three Imaginary Boys


Boys Dont Cry



Seventeen Seconds


Faith


Lets go to bed


The Walk (promo)


Japanese Whispers



The Head on the Door



Standing on the beach


Disintegration


Lovesong (promo)


Close to Me(promo)


A Forest (promo)


High


Wish



Friday I'm in love


Friday I'm in love (Colored vinyl)


A Letter to Elise


Bloodflowers




Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails